Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day

On Father's Day, my mom, my dad, Kevin, and I went to the Phillies game. It worked out well because I was still in Philly from the night before (tina's bachlorette party), so I just met my family down there. It was another schorcher (90+ degrees) in South Philadelphia, but we still had fun! We had great seats, unfournately I didn't get any shots during the game (not even of Utley!) However, I did manage to get 2 beforehand..



My dad and Kevin sporting the give away for men -- red hat/caps.

Ray & his wonderful children outside of Citizen's Bank Park. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Great posts, Kristin!! I really enjoyed all of them. The boat tour of NY looks really interesting to me -- maybe we will have to do it sometime. It looks like you are having a great summer so far -- and, I am sure knowing you that the fun will continue!! Keep up the great posting!!

    ReplyDelete