Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tina's shower!

On Saturday May 8, we had a surprise shower for Tina! She thought her and I were taking our mom's to lunch for mother's day. When she got to my house to meet for "lunch", her mom told her "Sorry.. the girls wanted to capture you for your bachlorette party". Tina then got into the car and I drove around in circles for about 15 mins before taking her to the shower. She was blindfolded for the ride.

Here are the mom's blindfolding Tina!

We got to Tina's house but I was trying to stall for a few. She kept asking where we were going. It was hard not to laugh!

Here I am trying to lead Tina inside her house w/o her knowing where we are!


Tara, Danielle, Sheilagh, and Laura (Tapsy) enjoying some grub



Tina opening her presents. We got her couples massages and a beach bag w/gear for the honeymoon. Here are his & hers Phillies flip flops!



Tina is her beautiful bow/ribbon hat. Laura made this -- we think she should become a professional!



Bride w/her bridesmaids - Alix, me, Laura, Tina, Sheilagh, and Lynn


Another shot w/o Tina's ribbon hat



CBW '02

The bride-to-be giving me some attitude as we tell her to cut the cake!


My mom & I at the shower...
P.S. notice the pictures are bigger on this blog post, this was per recommendation by Beth Harrison



..And Tim surprised Tina at the end - the future Mr. & Mrs. Klutchka



After the shower, we went to Cafe Alessio in Doylestown to celebrate Tina & Tim as well as Tara's 26th birthday. We love to go to Cafe Alessio, especially in summer. They have thin crust pizza, good salad, and our fave feature: BYOB. Since it was really windy we sat inside this time, but still had a blast!

Cheers to 26 years of Ms. Weeta and Tina & Tim. Notice the photograph of Tina & Tim. They couldn't come w/us, but they were still there in spirit!



Joe and I at dinner



Tara and Tony posing with Tina & Tim! (shock, we held this picture up and posed with it multiple times throughout the night)



Danielle, Sheilagh, Tara, and I enjoying some coronas! We had a great day/night! Congrats Tina & Tim!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure its ok for you & Joe to date?? Seems as though all your other friends have the same first initial as their mates!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! By the way, I really like your dress -- shame I am not your size -- I wish!!!

    ReplyDelete