The gang (Aunt Cindy is taking picture): Mich, Aunt Sandy, Vernie, Melanie, Kira, and me (yes I look kinda handicapped)
It's ashame you can't see the sign, but this was the "Quiet Zone" of the woods. Of course us being the Lewis Fam we were "trying" to observe the sign, but not succeeding. We thought this screamed this sign screamed "Photo Opp!"
Kira holding a banana slug. We saw a few of us these throughout the park! She has no fear!
Another shot of the pretty, big trees!
After a fun morning at Muir Woods... Heather, Melanie, Vernie, and I geared up for the Giants game! They took me for my birthday and we had a lot of fun! :) Some of the highlights were garlic fries (still not as good as Chickie & Petes Crabbie Fries), wine (only in San Fran, haha), seeing some Phillies fans, hot dogs, swarms of the seagulls, seeing my Giants' Chase Utley (which was Zito I believe) and prob the best part of the night(at least according to Vernie) was getting his foul ball. The only disappointing part was it had flat laces!!!
Melanie, Vernie, and I met Heather outside AT&T Park.. she was coming from Happy Hour (not by herself!) She was nice enough to flag these Phillies fans over for a pic - and no although it looks like I know them; I have no idea who they are!
According to Heather and Melanie, this should be my Giants' crush. He is their version of Chase Utley! (Don't worry Utley is still my favorite!)
The Lewis girl cousins! Can't wait to book a cousins weeks!
Heather convinced me since I was in San Francisco I had to get wine... I couldn't refuse her offer! Maybe they'll bring this feature to Citizens Bank Park!

Can anyone guess what Heather is doing? You may have guessed correctly - this is the famous Beth H knee slap laugh!
The prize posession of the night-- Vernie caught a foul ball! He was a little sad though because the ball had flat laces. I am not sure if it's displayed in a case on the mantle yet?!
Melanie, Heather, & I after the game. Can't wait for them to visit PA so we can go to Citizens Bank Park!
Yeah - I made the blog - wahoooo! Can't wait to book another trip to PA to visit!
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious. :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't you almost put your arm around those Phillies fans? hehehe
My favorite part of this post is the shot of Heather doing the Beth H knee slap! I laughed out loud.
ReplyDelete