Thursday, August 19, 2010

9-3

When I realized the Phils & Giants series was this week, I asked Joe to see if his dad had tickets to one of the games (they have season tickets) b/c I wanted to see the Giants & talk smack. Joe's dad gave us the tickets (thank you!!!) for Tuesday night. Me, my dad, Tapsy, & Tina went. It was an awesome game (especially for Philadelphia!)... they even commented how it was like a "playoff-like atmosphere." It was extra special b/c it was the return of my fave, CHASE UTLEY!! Phils started off losing 2-0, but came back to win 9-3!! I was a little disapointed b/c I did not get any texts/tweets from cuz-in-law, Vernie! (and we know, he can text and operate heavy machinery, HAHA).

Taps, Tina, and I. I love the "ill" shirt -- that will be one of my next purchases!

We love C.B.P.


Tina & I went up to the field to snap some pics before the game..


We had awesome seats, section 108, and were about 10 rows up from the field!



Nice view of their back sides :) Too bad Chase wasn't standing here!


CHOOOOOCH! Can't wait for his Bobble-head night this Tuesday!


We were right behind Werth - here he is warming up!



The phanatic- I think Mel needs to get Vernie a Phanatic stuffed animal so he can put it on the mantle w/his foul ball!


We still love Pat -- wish he'd come back to Philadelphia!


Although it's not looking so good at the moment, hoping the Phils get the SWEEP tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I too was bummed at the lack of smack talk! Poor hard-working constuction worker didn't have time in his busy day.
    And we {heart} Pat the Bat-- you can't have him back! :)


    Go GIANTS!!

    ReplyDelete