Monday, October 4, 2010

An attempt at updating

Well I guess I can sadly say my blog has been taking after Unclerayfrompa's blog. Work has been really busy and each night I come home I feel like I am doing school work, or have grad school/hw for that, or want to get to the gym, or am just plain lazy, so therefore the blog took a back seat. Since I last posted (about 6 weeks ago)..some of the highlights in my life have been: the shore, OCMD for a long weekend, Phils games & tailgating (even one in NY), started working (not too sure if that's a highlight), and was in my friend Ashley's wedding. I just tried posting pictures from these events, but blogger isn't cooperating! Unfourtnately, I guess you will have to wait a little longer..

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you also have a half-marathon in there? With all you've been doing, it's no wonder you haven't had time to update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back!! Actually, I give all of you that keep up with your blogs alot of credit!! That is why I don't even start one -- I know I wouldn't keep up with it. By the way, I was telling the one attorney here at work about your 1/2 marathon time (he does tri-athalons) and he was really impressed -- as am I -- you go girl!! Are you going to the game tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete